28.10.2014

Take me in ! New job idea!

A friend of mine, a HR director in a big company, casually happened to mention to me that a company saves 150 000e if one premature pension due to illness is avoided. This made me think.

Well, how do you avoid those then in a most feasible way? Or what can you contribute in a company to avoid that happening?  I would not have to work much and would almost guarantee that one time 150 000 is saved. Or even smaller scale, within a function where people feel bad, give a channel to discuss safely the feelings, frustrations and find possible solutions for everyday life at work to go on more smoothly. Couldn't that be even a competitive advantage for a company if people felt they can talk to somebody, other than boss or a doctor? Kind of get help to assess the seriousness and possible ways to see and means to change a certain situation?

One of the most common and diagnosed illnesses today is depression. People are lost, tired, barely find meaning in their doings. There are many ways you can prevent that, without medicine. By challenging your thought patterns, belief systems, ways you look at the world, nutrition, exercise, you name it. The cocktail for each of us needs to be different, but workable for most. Before the illness or diagnose kicks in. I am an expert in creating that cocktail.

How about establishing this low threshold "listening ear" with coaching and mental healing capabilities before traditional doctors and medicine are needed? How about taking prevention into use also within a company? Save doctors' time for patients and use something like me for preventive measures?

I could come to your premises, charge per hours I stay, for example 3 hours a day or one day at a week or whatever suitable or needed, no social security or other employee payments necessary. I have a full toolbox of various methods and leadership practises I can utilise and have gotten appraisals for those too. Some of those can be seen on my Linkedin profile Erja profile or Mixing Nuts webpages testimonials Erja testimonials.

Only thing you need to do is to offer me a peaceful space and advertise internally within your company and we are ready to try!

Just a simple idea, but I truly think it could work !! Just come and hire me (or give me a seat) now! Let us see where this can lead to ! There is not much to loose but quite a lot to gain!

What do you think?

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti