9.3.2012

Joy

Have you ever had that wonderful joyful feeling, when a spesifically good feeling totally fulfills you inside out, and you feel the joy and goodness trying to come out from your inside somehow and needs to be expressed.... :-)

I have it now.

It is total inner peace combined with happiness, being overly content exactly where you are, and feeling grateful for everything around. My home, my relationships. My friends. My hobbies, puppy, daughter, career, sports. Spirituality. New things in life. Choices in life, tough decisions, challenges, sorrows. All has been there and is there for a reason. And I am happy.

At the moment like this I tend to think that everything is possible in life, and I can become what I want to become, what I have been meant to become. I am so connected with universe. I am on a right track and this is leading me somewhere unknown, but for sure interesting and fun and exciting. The way is already like that! And it still gets better.

I just love feelings like this. Hope I remember it and I am able to return to it in the time of despair or disbelief as those are not unknown to me either.

Frank Sinatra is singing (just suits the mood :-))

Fairy tales can come true, it can happen to you
If you're young at heart.
For it's hard, you will find, to be narrow of mind
If you're young at heart.

You can go to extremes with impossible schemes.
You can laugh when your dreams fall apart at the seams.
And life gets more exciting with each passing day.
And love is either in your heart, or on it's way.

Don't you know that it's worth every treasure on earth
To be young at heart.
For as rich as you are, it's much better by far
To be young at heart.

And if you should survive to 105,
Look at all you'll derive out of being alive!
And here is the best part, you have a head start
If you are among the very young at heart.

Let's dream big !!! And become and be big, proudly.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti